Tune To Max
Shipping next week
Domestic shipping: FREE
International Priority Shipping: $39
***Please Read: This is a limited edition Smokestack pedal. I can make about 10 of them. I was lucky enough to come across a small number of “Tune To Max” meters. These are very small meter. The movement swings to the left instead of the usual right. I’ve been able to laser cut a nice “O” ring to make mounting them possible. When they are gone thats it. I wont be able to substitute other meters into this format. Please take a moment to look over the info below on what the pedal us all about. As soon as my restock of transformers arrive we can start shipping.
Remember its an 18volt pedal, but it can also run at 12 or 9volts for a different sound. Chain the output of the distortion side into the Smokestack side and the tone possibilities greatly expand!
This is a large pedal. 7.25″x 4.75″
**International shipping charges are estimated. We will invoice you for the shipping once we can determine the exact cost to your country. Feel free to message us with any questions.
- This pedal has two separate effects circuits with their own independent outs. On the left side is the Octavia pedal with two different circuits. On the right is a distortion pedal. The meter can switch between monitoring ether of the pedal circuits.
- The Smokestack: is a double pedal that can be used in a number of different ways. Since the octave effect is mixable and can be completely eliminated. On the smokestack side of the pedal it can be dialed to a Clean boost or two different distortions. With a patch cable you can run one of the pedals into the other for a completely different take.
- Octavia: The top distortion controls the gain, distortion and drive of the Octavia clone “Smoke”. The bottom distortion controls the distortion of the RML octave circuit “Stack” The “Oct-o” knob controls the amount of the octave effect. Volume will control the overall output of the pedal.
- War on toggles: I’m not a big fan of toggle switches. Where I can replace them with a potentiometer I will. The “smoke/stack” knob is an ether/or selector. Sometimes a balance can be found but it is not intended to mix the two distinct sounds. All the way to the left for the original octavia clone. All the way to the right for the RML octave fuzz circuit.This also applies to the distortion circuit on the right side of the pedal. “Texture” has 3 settings. Turned all the way to the left for silicon clipping. Center for a loud more mid range sound. Turn all the way to the right for germanium clipping.
- Power Supply: Use a 9-volt, negative-tip power supply. 18volt will sound better and provide more dynamics. Power supply not included.
***All purchases done with PayPal Please enjoy some photos of the standard wood box version.
February 17, 2018 Uncategorized